I am not sure what kind of volunteering I want to do; can I choose multiple options?
- Please submit your application and we can discuss potential opportunities.
Does Seattle JACL provide service volunteer hours?
- Yes, we are always more than happy to sign off on volunteer hours.
Is there a minimum age to volunteer at events?
- Volunteers must be 18 years or older unless accompanied by a parent.
I am not of Japanese descent, should I even apply?
- Yes! Seattle JACL is committed to embracing and actively supporting a diverse community of volunteers and members to support our mission. Regardless of your sex, race, sexual orientation, religion, national or ethnic origin, able-bodiedness, age, social class, or veteran status, we would love your help as a volunteer.
I am not a native English speaker. Can I apply?
- Yes, applicants from all backgrounds are welcomed.
How do I sign up?
- Please submit an application located right below the FAQ section. If you run into any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.